Monday, May 31, 2010

So Long Springtime

It's been nearly a month since I have had a moment to sit and update this lonely little blog. The past twenty two days have been a blur. I cannot even believe that tomorrow is June first. Just two days ago one of my best friends in the whole world was married. Yes, it is true, we have reached the age where are friends are going to start marrying off and starting families of their own.  I am so thrilled to have been a part of Cait and Jeff's wedding and even more excited to see where life takes them. Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Bryant!!....oops. I mean Jensen! 

Since my last post I have accomplished/completed the following...
-Designed, cut, and sewed 50 fabric flowers for Caits bachelorette weekend.
-Had verrry busy weeks at work.
-Moved out of my apartment.
-Sewed Caits birdcage veil.
-Celebrated for Caits bachelorette wtih good friends in OCNJ.

They say a pictures worth a thousand words. [I believe this 100%....thats probably why I've been researching and willing to spend massive amounts of money on a new camera.] Because of this here are the last few weeks of my life in the form of pictures.

Liza (aka Becky), Cait & I at The Continental in Atlantic City

Cait & I shopping on Asbury in Ocean City, New Jersey

Cait's panty bouquet


cait <3 jeff wedding dress hanger

Me & Cait at the rehearsal dinner...just hours before her wedding!

Something Blue

Cait's BEAUTIFUL dress

prettygirl

Gorgeous Bride!!

prettygirls.

Me & The Jensens

All ready for St. Lucia

Nikki, Me, Cait, Kara, Rach & Laur




No comments:

Post a Comment