Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I would rather be...Travelin' Tuesday

Over the last year I have developed a deepy rooted need to travel.
Along with this has come a love for all things travel related,
maps, guide books, luggage, the works.
How amazing would it be to simply open a map, pick a place and just go?

Or to open a piece of mail to unfold a map with a lovely quote
plastered across it like this picture?
Tumblr_lcvdx3udea1qc6yb1o1_500_large
[here]

One day you will definitely find this in my home. In fact, its been on my
bucket list for quite some time. Now i just have to get my own house to go with it.
I think this could serve as an amazing piece of art one day.
A brightly colored map decorated by adorable push pins illustrating
all sorts of travel adventures.
3731304204_7c7e52e487_z_large
[here]

Tumblr_ldc9d1wpo91qbox11o1_500_large
[here]

Tumblr_lcv76jlfdn1qzczuao1_500_large
[here]

No comments:

Post a Comment