Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Birthday

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain.
It's not something you learn in school.
But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship,
you really haven't learned anything.
-Muhammad Ali

My friendship with my bff is one of the hardest things to explain. 
At the same time it's the easiest thing to explain. 
It's one of the most natural things in my life.
There's no reason to explain our friendship. It just is. 

Today is my other half's twenty fourth birthday. 
We've been friends for fourteen years, and she's the most amazing person ever.
She is an extremely gifted writer, always knows what to say, knows me better than I know myself, and has the best style.

We've never lived in the same town, same state, or even the same time zone.
There's exactly 2,708.5 miles between our homes.
She inspires me to be a better me, to be proud of who I am.

I wouldn't be who I am today without her. 


Happy Birthday Molly, I love you.

To get a little tiny glimpse into the life of my best friend
visit here, here and here.




No comments:

Post a Comment