Friday, July 1, 2011

4th Favorites

Tumblr_lmmlqsn0wi1qckcjqo1_500_large
[here]

For the first time in a long time I dont have a weekend jam packed with plans for the 4th.
This year it won't be spent relaxing on the lake,
or at my favorite beach club in LA with my favorite extended family.
This years three day weekend is going to consist of go-with-the-flow-do-whatever-I-want type plans.

Here are four of my favorite finds this week.
  • Perfect for a weekend picnic. Although I would dye some rice krispies red and blue
  • I think I'll put some of my mini loaf pans to use this weekend
  • This is at the tippy top of my DIY To Do list
  • The perfect 4th of July in a Jar recipe
What do you have planned for this holiday weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your weekend. I will be eating hot dogs with the grand-babies!

    ReplyDelete