Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Favorites

Yet again the week has flown by unbelievably fast.
For me, it was one of those weeks that felt painfully slow,
but now that its over, I'm not sure where the days went.

This weekend will involve work (yuck), fire pits, DIY projects,
shoppping with my madre, hanging out with my favorite little kids,
celebrating birthdays and hopefully a little bit of relaxing.

Here are a few of my most favorite things as of late.
Tumblr_lssulhvig01qbrr2to1_500_large
[here]
  • 60 handwritten letters in envelopes that are to die for? Yes please!
  • Lace is definitely in this season and I've gotten hooked
  • With a change of seasons comes a change in many menus, I'd love to host a party to try out a few of these mouth watering finds: here, here, & here
  • Every holiday I usually end up with the task of making the centerpiece, this year I'll be traveling for the holidays but would love to give my own version of this as a gift
  • I dare you to tell me this doesnt look amazing
  • Knowing that sometime in the relatively near future I'll be in my own house or apartment I love finding little bits of inspiration for decorating. I love the clean feeling of these pictures.
  • The vintage filing cabinet in this post by Jenny over at Little Green Notebook would be amazing in any space

No comments:

Post a Comment