Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Favorites

Another week down and the weekend is finally here!
This weekend my sister is coming home from Florida so I'm not traveling at all.
Weird. I know.

  • Margarita Lime Cupcakes
  • This (little) girl is only 15. Enough said.
  • Imagine the levels of productivity if my desk looked like this
  • How could anyone resist this adorable healthy desserts
  • My friend Kelly's a Stella & Dot rep. Browse this adorable jewelry and dont buy something. I dare you.
  • This girl, my bff, has an uncanny eye for style
Lastly, my favorite thing this Friday, is every person in this picture.
(minus the random guy in the hat in the background)
Sometimes the stress of working two jobs,
and attempting to have a personal life can get pretty out of hand.
These girls (and Matt), remind me what I love about my long days and late nights due to double shifts.
We're a tight knit family and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment