I've been waiting all week to write a post.
But as it sometimes does, life got busy. Life has been getting in the way alot lately.
Mainly because this is my new motto. And I'm loving it.
Here are a few things that have caught my eye amidst the enjoyable blur of life.
- Obsessed with the "____ = LOVE" print at the very end of this post. The beginning, middle and end of this are equally amazing but I cannot wait to print that out and frame it.
- I must find the perfect Chambray shirt
- Mint Rolex anyone? Who would resist that beauty?
- Max's "Dear Baby" letters have been melting my heart since January. What a beautiful way to start some sibling love.
- My dearest other half is back at her blog. This time with bits and pieces of hometown loving. Find one of my favorite new posts here.
- Todays dose of cuteness
The lovely view from one of my favorite spots ever. Tiny tables and all.