Thursday, January 20, 2011

Style Inspiration: Blazers

For years my work dress code required a blazer.
Thats a black blazer, 5 days a week, for years.
Once the dress code changed and I was freed from the
restrictions of that jacket I had come to hate,
I gave up blazers and never looked back.

But this past weekend, a friend pointed out the lovely qualities
of a nice blazer, not your stereotypical shoulder pads and stiff fabric.
I'm now on the hunt for the pefect one!

blazer & a mini, leather jacket & a tee. love.
Tumblr_lfae5j8bmd1qbkae6o1_500_large

not sure which i like more, this handbag or this blazer.
Streetstyle3072_large

bows and double finger rings make me smile
Tumblr_le2qvtarld1qafok3o1_500_large

casual cutoffs and a fancy blazer. perfect for a chilly summer night
Tumblr_leosw10fe41qdgk4ro1_500_large

blazer and a dress <3
Tumblr_let9txoqsy1qg7ytco1_500_large

my absolute favorite! tights?
extra large louis? green blazer?
perfection.
163049_980_large

No comments:

Post a Comment