Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Favorites

My area got a lovely coating of snow this week - 20 inches to be exact.
Heres a view of part of my backyard.


Here are a few of my favorites to get you through the weekend.
Hopefully you're enjoying your weekend somewhere sunny and warm!

  • I love having friends near and far. Most of my nearest and dearest friends actually
    live at least 3 hours away. They're my favorite right now.
    [check back this weekend for some pictures of them]
  • My bff showed me this video earlier this week. It made my heart happy
  • Some of my favorite quotes can be found here, here, and here and here.
  • I'm loving listening to anything and everything Mumford & Sons.
  • I'm impatiently awaiting spring to wear styles like this and this.
  • My friend Mike's music is perfect listening for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment