Saturday, January 29, 2011

Travel Dreams: Ireland

One of my main items on my "bucket list" is to travel. Specifically to Ireland.
I've wanted to go for as long as I can remember.
In highschool, my best friend and I had big dreams of
"backpacking" through Europe before going off to college.
[if you have ever met me or molly, you know that by "backpacking"
we really envisioned leisurely making our way where ever our hearts desire
with adorable luggage and staying in cute hotels. At no point did we intend
to hard core "backpack" it through various countries.]

Well summer after senior year came and went and neither of us made it over seas.
In fact, we didn't even make it across the country to spend any time with each other.
[Molly and I have a  bi-coastal relationship, having met as pen pals
in the fourth grade we've never lived remotely close to each other.]

Two years out from college graduation and I still have yet to make it to Europe.
Luckily, Mollys brother Rory is studying in Cork, Ireland right now.
Once he decided to spend his time abroad in Ireland my jealousy set in.
However since he left a few short weeks ago I'm so excited to
keep up with his explorations on his new blog,

Check it out for awesome stories, photos and fun facts about life outside the states!

No comments:

Post a Comment