Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Love

Today (and mostly every other day) I would rather be at the beach.
But sadly, because I work in the corporate world, most of my summer days are spent in the office.
I'm impatiently awaiting my next trip, I've been thinking of little things that I love right now.

Here are a few of my current summer loves:


--Driving with the music up and the windows down; day or night.
--The first hint of salt in the air as you head for the ocean
--The scent of a burning candle
--Watching the twinkle of fire flies at night
--Spontinaeity
--Iced coffee and homemade popsicles
--Tanlines
[I actually hate tanlines, but love that they depict hours of enjoying the summer sun]
--Baseball
--Trips and adventures, by plane or car
--Sand beneath your feet and a cool ocean breeze

What do you love most about summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment