Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Favorites

After a long and stressful week
(many of them as a matter of fact) 
I'm excited its Friday.
Here are a few of my favorite things that got me through the week.

  • Lonny -- Lonny Mag is full of inspiration. I love sitting with a cup of coffee and "flipping" through the virtual pages.  
  • Little Green Notebook -- another of my favorite daily blog reads. Jenny's posts are truely inspirational. Not to mention the latest features one of my favorite guilty pleasures, Gossip Girl. [Be sure to check out this post too! What a brilliant way to save some bills.]
  • Adele has been getting me through many stressful days [weeks] of work lately.
  • As I've recently been having numerous photo uploading blog issues, I've become even more jealous of Angie's blog design and amazing photography skills.
  • Letterpress business cards on Oh Happy Day. I love love love the "Maggie" design.
Anything special planned for this lovely weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I have a photoshoot for Saturday morning with my sunday school class of eleven year old girls! I hope the rain stops and I love Adele. She has an amazing voice that makes the world go away.

    ReplyDelete