Thursday, April 14, 2011

I just cant stop

Pinning.
Its been a while now since I found Pinterest and my obsession hasn't slowed down in the slightest bit.

Yesterday Sherry over at Young House Love wrote a post confessing her
new found love/obsession with Pinterest.
I am so so so happy to have found Sherry's Pinterest board.
She has seriously amazing ideas, incredible style and is a great source for inspiration!

I've had a draft of my written confession for a similar love
sitting on my blog waiting to be written for a few weeks...
the problem is, every time I go to write it...
I get sucked in by endless amazing pins and forget all about my post.

Here is a tiny tiny glimpse into the lovely things I've discovered on Pinterest.


Are you on Pinterest or have you not yet discovered it?
If you're already on Follow me!
If you're not. You are seriously missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment