Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One Day

I'll actually get back in the groove of blogging regularly.
For now, every time I think I'll be able to, I will undoubtedly get distracted.
In just a few short hours I'm headed south for a friends
gorgeous beach wedding. It couldn't be better timing, I'm beyond
excited for a mini vacation, the beach, palm trees, drinks and a nice tan.

As you can read here, I'm easily lost in the world of Pinterest.
I've been wanting to share some of my favorite pins,
but since my mac hates to publish photos on blogger,
I'm stuck sharing a bunch of links.
Enjoy!!

  • Adorable aprons, possibly a DIY???
  • Where can I find this mouthwatering summer fruit!?
  • Green+lace+TOMS. Love.
  • I want a house with a perfect kitchen to which I can invite friends for coffee and use this cuteness
  • My perfect kitchen will be this exact shade of green
  • I need to learn how to make this asap
  • Art
  • Looking to buy me a gift? I'll take this!
  • Yes please.

1 comment:

  1. If you make the necklace, please share the directions! It is so cute and you could have one in every color!

    ReplyDelete