Thursday, August 11, 2011

Can We Get a Redo?

Even though its been almost a week already, I'm still reeling from my weekend getaway to the Big Apple.
I would much rather be there right now.
If you had asked me last week if I would ever move to the city,
I would have said absolutely not.
But after a whirlwind three day reuinion in the city that never sleeps, I've reconsidered.


Our East Coast meets West Coast weekend was filled with late nights, extremely little sleep,
shopping, a concert, a Broadway show, a luxurious hotel
(I definitely recommend the Cooper Square Hotel for anyone visiting NYC),  amazing friends, great Irish pubs, and occasionally forgetting to eat because we were having so much fun.

We had the chance to jump on a train to New Jersey and meet up with old friends.
It'd been nearly 8 years since we were all together! It was incredibly reassuring to find that nothing had changed. We're all a little older, a few of us a little taller, but immediately fell back into our comfortable friendships that make these friends my family.

I wish we could redo the entire weekend over and over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment