Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cute to Boot




After yesterday's post
 my dear friend Wendy commented reminding me of another one of my fall go to style favorites. Boots
And on this lovely Thursday morning it's raining yet again here in Philadelphia.
[I think it's safe to say the entire north east has had enough of this rain.]
So I decided to start this post with my favorite rain boots.
Who can resist falling in love with these bright green Hunters?

[here]

Tory Burch does it again.
[here]

Normally I'm a little weird about textures, but something about these quilted boots is drawing me in.
[here]

The PERFECT classic, casual fall boot.
Paired with leggings or skinny jeans, these are my default shoe for the season.
[here]

I told you she gets me every time...
[here]

1 comment:

  1. lovely lovely boots. i need to visit our local DSW ASAP!

    ReplyDelete