Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Hint of Summer

It's pretty obvious around here that I love Summer wardrobes.
In warm weather I always wear skirts and dresses.
Since were still kind of in the middle of the Summer-Fall clothing switch here are a few of my favorite Summer and Fall skirts and dresses.

[here]

Maxi skirts are huge right now. A perfect piece of clothing for both warm days and cool nights.
[here]

Who doesn't love a simple skirt that makes such a statement?
[here]

[here]

I cannot wait to get my hands on one of these Fall wardrobe essentials from J. Crew.
[here]

[here]

Pair this coral skirt with a bright top for Summer or camel boots for Fall.
[here]

Click here for the cutest maxi skirt (and tutorial!) 
and be sure to take a peek here for step by step DIY tie-dye skirt instructions.

1 comment:

  1. back in the "olden days" maxi dresses were everywhere. i had a wardrobe full of them. funny how fashion comes full circle! wish i had kept them now!

    ReplyDelete