Wednesday, September 21, 2011

So Long Summer Part Two

After yesterdays post, next up on my list of summer activities was a trip a tiny bit west
to see my friend Jess and her adorable son Brandyn in Chicago. Oh and her boyfriend Andy too.
[which by the way, tomorrow is Brandyns 2nd birthday! Happy early Birthday handsome!]

After Chicago was a random array of greatness.
I got to see the Femme Fatale tour with Britney Spears and Nicki Minaj (amazing!),
made some Fourth of July treats, spent a sunday in the Big Apple with my college roommate Kristy,
 and relaxed at my family's lake house with my close friends and life savers Matt & Kati.
Not to mention the numerous hours I logged at Citizens Bank Park supporting the Phillies.
[Oh hey Red October, So nice to see you for the fifth year in a row!]


What were your favorite activities this summer? Where did you spend the majority of your time?

No comments:

Post a Comment