Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Transitions

With the inevitable arrival of Fall right around the corner, I'm [very] reluctantly and very slowly
starting to put away the flip flops, beach cover ups, & sundresses.
The only thing I am excited for this season is the switch to comfy hoodies and slouchy sweaters.
I love the style in each of these finds on one of my favorite pass times weheartit.

Tumblr_lr47dassy21qihozgo1_500_large
[here]

Tumblr_ljb8jdjal81qhzniso1_500_large
[here]

I'm just dying to get my hands on a great green blazer.
Tumblr_lr2a78vzyk1qaj4qio1_500_large
[here]

Tumblr_lrdq71j99c1qcu37co1_500_large
[here]

Live-without-fear-of-24_large
[here]

LMB. Girl, this one's for you.
Tumblr_lor3ly1jn51qhwad3o1_500_large
[here]

1 comment:

  1. and don't forget how cool it will be to pull on our boots with all those sweaters and jeans! i live in boots from fall until spring!

    ReplyDelete